Friday, October 29, 2010

Tutorial: Little Roses

Hello and welcome to my first blog on my blogspot! In the future I hope to post more tutorials like this one and reviews of nailpolishes. Hope you like it!
In this blog I'm gonna show you how to do this naillook over here. A fun and cute nailart with little roses, as you can see.

So.. the colors I used:
China Glaze - Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
HEMA(Dutch brand) - 81 Blue
Essence Striper - Purple Magic
China Glaze - Watermelon Rind
Seche Vite - Top Coat

You don't have to use the colors I used but I just wanna mention them for the ones who do want to know.
We start of with a basecoat. I personally don’t like a basecoat so I’m gonna skip this part and start with a color as a base. I used a yellow but you can use any other color you’d like.



 

When the basecolor is dry you make some dots all around. They can be as small or as large as you like. Remember that if you choose to do little dots the next part will be more difficult for you.









For the next step you need a striper, toothpick, nailartbrush or anything that is easy for you to use. You’re gonna draw little half circles in the dots you just made.
Next step are the leafs! Use a green laquer to make them. Make one little oval to each halfside on every rose, so two leafs on one rose. If you find it very hard to do it with just the naillaquer you can also use a striper, toothpick or anything else to make the leafs.

And last but not least: basecoat! Just to seal everything nice together and make it last a little bit longer.

 
Hope you liked my tutorial! And if you did try this one I'd like to know how it came out.

As I said before you can use other colors(see first picture) but also like this picture here on the left. Which I made on a fakenail.

xoxo Steph

4 comments:

  1. Deze is helemaal super gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik kwam toevallig op je site en ben ook dol op nagellak etc. en deze tutorial vind ik echt super! Ga zo door zou ik zeggen;)

    ReplyDelete