Saturday, October 30, 2010

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

So today I'm going to be doing a review on a Dry Fast Top Coat from Seche Vite. This topcoat is knowned by many nailaddicts/lovers as one of the best topcoats ever. That is why they call it The World's Finest Topcoat.

What does www.seche.com say?
Seche Vite™ Dry Fast Top Coat is widely acknowledged as the world's finest top coat. Its patented formula penetrates through the nail lacquer to the base coat forming a single solid coating over the nail plate for a much more durable finish, guaranteed not to yellow and leaves nails silky, stronger and resistant to chipping and peeling.

I'm using this topcoat now for about one year and it is absolutly my favorite topcoat I have ever used. Let me tell you why. The topcoat is thicker than regular polishes you are used to. So if you put it on your polished nails it seals everything together. The application is easy because of the thickness of the polish. Seche Vite recommends to put the topcoat over wet polished nails. If you do this the polish you are already wearing seals extra with the topcoat. I've tried it on wet and dry polished nails and I have to say that it stays better on if your color nailpolish is still wet.
As the bottle already said, it really dries fast. The topcoat is dry in five minutes. This makes doing my nails a lot easier and it takes less of my time.

One little downfall on this product. When you have used it a lot and the bottle is almost empty you cannot get the last quarter of the topcoat out of the bottle. But there is something that they made to get that last topcoat out of your bottle. That is special thinner for Seche Vites topcoat. I have never tried this topcoatthinner so I can or cannot review it with this.


Pros:
- Dries fast
- Seals your nailpolishes together
- Great application
- Gives a shine to your nails
- Afforable

Cons:
- Can't use last topcoat out of the bottle

Whould I buy this product again?
Definitly yes!


xoxo Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment