Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sneak Peak November

I'd just wanted to give you guys a little sneak peak on upcoming reviews and tutorials!

Last week I got my ordering from a fantastic webshop. (I'm not gonna name it here cause every webshop that sells nailpolish is amazing to me!)

This is the box I got with lots of nailpolishes! As you can see there are some China Glaze and Golden Rose. I'm going to try, test and make a review on those polishes. As you can see this is gonna take a while cause there were like sixty nailpolishes in there.



Not only am I gonna do reviews of the the nailpolishes I got.. I am also gonna post some tutorials of nailart that I've already tried on some fakenails.
First three of them are:
- watermarble
- sunset with palmtree 
- flowerpower

Maybe I'm going to do more tutorials, I don't know. But these are the ones that I have planned out for November. If you have a request, please post it down below in the commentbox and I'll think about it. If there is a request that serveral persons have I definitly do the naillook.
xoxo Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment