Friday, August 10, 2012

Update: Computer Crashed

Hii everyone!

Yes, you read it right. My computer crashed! Well, actually my dads computer crashed.
I have been working and blogging on my dads computer since the end of January, beginning of February, when my own laptop crashed. My laptop was running very slow the last year, maybe two years, and I have been saving money to buy a new one since it began to run slow. I didn't felt to buy a new laptop when mine crashed in the beginning of this year, just because I could use my dads computer.
When I came back from my vacation to Gran Canaria, which was wonderful, the computer failed at everything. It did start, but you couldn't do anything with it. Nothing. Not even opening a profile on the computer. Then it popped off.. and that was it. The end of my dads computer!

I have not been able to blog since I got back from my holiday because I don't have a laptop or computer to use. Before I went on my holiday I completed two tags waiting to be thrown online. I put those two tags online in these last three weeks. I didn't wanted to throw no article online.

I'm now considering to buy a new laptop. I've already chosen one. All I have to do now is go buy it! Next tuesday, again, no article. Hopefully I'll be able to post some new articles from the 21st of August. Just a little bit more patience please!

XOXOX Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Aww. That is sad. I hope you had a back up of all your and your dad’s important files. If not, then next time, do keep an external drive or USB as an off-site backup. Anyway, I am glad that you are finally buying a new laptop. What brand did you choose? I hope you’ll share it with us as soon as you get it.

    Benita Bolland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for caring! I'm so glad me and my dad always have our backups somewhere else. We learned to keep our files saved at an external drive last time our computer crashed. I finally got a new laptop which I'm so excited about because now I can continue blogging. I just put a haul online.

      Delete
  2. It's a good thing that you're keeping your important files in your external hard drive. It must always be the first thing to do whenever you’re done in creating an important document. Well, I congratulate you for your new laptop. What type of laptop is it, anyway?

    ReplyDelete