Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Nails In Videos


Nails In Videos. Pfoeh! Haven't done an edition of this in more than one year. Biggest reason for that might be that my favorites artists didn't made a video in the last year. Reason I wanted to do one right now is because of the newest video from Miley Cyrus. Oh my gawsh, her nails looked amazing! Unfortunately no fancy high end nail art this time, but great artist with plain and beautiful nails. 





First nails are the ones from Lana Del Rey in her video Young and Beautiful. Her nails are a darker red with silver or golden shimmers to it. When her nails hit the light they "shine like diamonds"!




Second one is Pink and her Just Give Me a Reason video. Her nails are pointy, which I really like, but they kept the color very plain and simply. I think they used high glossy natural polish with a slight pink sheen.



These nails from Rihanna's newest video Stay are very plain. She always has long square nails in het videos, only this time they kept her nails white which suits the video and the song best.




"When you ready come and get it, na na na na." Come and Get It is the newest song from Selena Gomez, which is stuck in my head since the first time I heard it. Selena is wearing a beautiful dark red polish on her oval shaped nails.




Last one, and the one I'm most excited about are the nails from Miley Cyrus in her newest video We Can't Stop. She is wearing a golden manicure on her long square nails, that matches her jewelry pretty well. Her sparkly nails are made with a multi golden glitter polish and golden sequins


This is a picture Miley posted on Instagram. She mentioned she couldn't stop staring at her nails. I must say they look gorgeous. I'm not afraid of some bling bling on my nails as well.

That's it for this edition of Nails In Videos. I hope you liked it even though there was almost no fancy nail art in it. Which manicure is your favorite?

Source: YouTube and Miley Cyrus Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment