Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer Tag!


It's the 27th of June, that's means the 21st has passed, which means it's officially summer! Finally, my favorite seasons has came. I love summer, no more cold days, no more grumpy people. Hello sun and hello happiness! Time to do the Summer Tag!

1. What's your favorite summer nail polish?
This question again! Haha. I really can't pick one to name my favorite summer nail polish. I'm really into the neon polishes lately. Especially mixing and matching them to make and ombré manicure.

2. What is your favorite lip color this summer?
I don't know, summer has just started, but I'm really into my cherry lipbalm lately. It gives a little hint of red to my lips, it's glossy, it smells like cherry and it makes my lips soft and kissable! Haha.

3. Show us your favorite summer scent?
When it's summer I'm really into light sweet fruity scents. Be Delicious from DKNY and Miss Dior Cherie are my favorites at this moment.


4. What is your favorite summer accessory?
Sunglasses! Can't go without sunglasses. I know mirror sunglasses are really hot this summer and I think I found my new coughwaytooexpensivecough Ray Ban mirror aviator in green and in blue.

5. What summer trend are you most excited about this year?
I think I can awnser this question faster if you asked me what trend I'm least excited about. Here we go; I like the neon and pastel trend, the high low skirts, dresses and shirts. Peplum tops. I love maxiskirts and -dresses. I like the platform shoes which reminds me of the 90s! Yes, I had a pair of Spice Girls shoes with platform! The mirror sunglasses of course. I love textured nails. I'm really into all kinds of shorts. I love love the weird hair colors. I've had a pink dip dye last year but due to work I had to dye it over because I'm not allowed to wear such bold colors in my hair. What else do I like? Oh, I like colored mascara. I know we're still in the beginning of this trend, but wait and see till next summer! I like bralets, but I don't really have the body to wear off such a clothing piece. Braids! And, last but not least, I'm really excited to wear scrunchies again! 

6. What is your favorite summer candle?
I don't burn candles in the summer. 


7. What is your favorite clothing piece for summer?
I always wear dresses in the summer, but lately it's been shorts with a regular plain tshirt on top. 

8. What do you take with you to the beach?
A hugh towel, sun lotion, lip balm, sunglasses, a hat, something to cover up my bikini, my phone, something to read, an ereader or some magazines, something to play with in the water, my iPod, bottle of water, change in my miniwallet, slippers, extra hairelastics.. all in a cute beach bag!


9. What is your favorite thing about the summer?
The sun, the good weather, no rain or snow, getting outside, getting tan, the beach, the smell of the beach, the bright colors, bugs and insects crawling and flying around, the birds singing, happy people, cute summer clothing, swimming, hang out with friends outside. I love summer!

10. What are your plans for summer vacation?
I'm going to Mexico with my family. Never been to the continent South America so I'm really excited. 


11. Favorite summer drink?
Fresh homemade smoothies, homemade iced tea, water or any virgin cocktail during the day.

12. Favorite summer dish/food?
As a dish my favorite would be an easy fresh salad with mozarella, tuna or salmon. For food, as a snack, I love fruit. Watermelon, strawberries, pineapple! Yum.

13. Favorite summer music or song?
The Summer Is Magic, Bailando and Lambada are the ultimate summer songs to me!


The questions:
1. What's your favorite summer nail polish?
2. What is your favorite lip color this summer?
3. Show us your favorite summer scent?
4. What is your favorite summer accessory?
5. What summer trend are you most excited about this year?
6. What is your favorite summer candle?
7. What is your favorite clothing piece for summer?
8. What do you take with you to the beach?
9. What is your favorite thing about the summer?
10. What are your plans for summer vacation?
11. Favorite summer drink?
12. Favorite summer dish/food?
13. Favorite summer music or song?

Have you ever done a summer tag? I would love to read yours! Why do you like summer!?

Source pictures; WeHeartItGoogle and Pinterest

1 comment: