Glee fans get ready! In the beginning of Februari OPI will bring out a complete nailpolish collection inspired by the swinging hit serie. Remember: This collection is limited edition and will only come out in the USA!
The collection has seven full size nailpolishes for $ 9,50 each and are temporarily available at Sephora:
- Slushied, an opaque blue
- Hell to the No, a bold purple
- Gleek Out, a lime, glittery green
- Diva-in-Training, a poppy pink
- Who Let the Dorks Out, a peacock green
- Miss Bossy Pants, a rich raspberry
- Mash-Up, a pearlescent green gray
The collection will also sell a mini set containing the colors Miss Bossy Pants, Gleek Out and Slushied. These three will come together in the set with three other unique colors:
- Celibacy Club, a glimmering, diamond top coat
- Express Yourself to Yourself, a coral shimmer shade
- Sue Vs Shue, a navy blue
The three unique colors from the mini set are only available in this set for $22,50
But that's not all! OPI will also come with three Glee nail foils. They say the foils will cost around $15,00 and they will stay on your nails for at least two days.
- Showstopper, gold stars;
- Berry Special, navy polka dots
- One Hit Wonder, music notes
The polishes will be shown in an episode of Glee on Februari 8.