Thursday, January 13, 2011

Haul: A lot of Max!

One of my resolutions for 2011 was 'not spending so much money on beauty and makeup'. Yes, you've guessed it right, I failed!

Last tuesday I went to this shop called the Action. It's a huge shop with all kinds product for a very low price. I looked in their folder and saw a few things I needed to have. So I went to the shop to buy these things I wanted(camerastand, an empty spray and something for my car). When I'm in this shop I always walk by the make-up stand and usually when I walk by the make-up they only have one single nailpolish in the color Pearl. But this time they had more that one color. So I wanted to have every color nailpolish they had. With these polishes I also bought a set of six neon polishes.


All the polishes are by the brand Max and all this together cost me 3,64 euros, wich is around 4,78 dollar.

That is my haul. Not very exciting but I just wanted to share this little haul with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment