Friday, June 03, 2011

FOTM: Bye Bye Birdy

So I haven't done a Favorite Nailpolish Of The Month in a while; it's has been 4 months since my last one. Time to pick up the routine again. Starting of with my favorite nailpolish of the month May.




Last months favorite nail polish was, Bye Bye Birdy from Catrice.
The color is a pastel yellow. Not as pastel as Lemon Fizz from China Glaze but I've seen some blogs who claim that Bye Bye Birdy is a dupe of the China Glaze one. I don't think this one is a dupe because I can see the difference very clear.
I have to say that I like Lemon Fizz more than the pastel yellow from Catrice. But I've worn the Birdy one more last month so that's why it's my favorite of last month.



And instead of just wearing the color polish I put a special top coat on top from Essence, Mystic Mermaid.

1 comment: