Friday, January 06, 2012

FOTM: OPI My Private Jet


I know, it's been such a long time since I posted a favorite of the month. I just didn't had any favorite polish I had been wearing longer than just one.
Now I do, and I love this polish. It's My Private Jet from OPI. I searched the internet for this polish, and the one I have is the newer version of My Private Jet. The original one used to be a holographic nailpolish and was part of the Night Bright collection. Mine is anything but holographic.


My Private Jet is a jellybased polish. The color is a bit difficult to describe. It's a rich dark brown that tends to look slight black swatched. When you look at the bottle, it looks like there are silver glitters in it. But once you swatched it and take a picture with flash, you see the glitter aren't just regular glitter, they look like holographic glitters, almost like stardust. I like it! The polish needs two coat and dries, suprisingly, withing a minute.



What was your favorite polish of last month?

3 comments:

  1. Mooie kleur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie glitter heeft dit lakje.
    Liefs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beetje donker voor mij, maar wel een mooie lak!

    liefs!

    ReplyDelete