Monday, June 04, 2012

NOTD: Neon Gradient


Neon is very trendy this season. Why not combine different neon polishes into a bright and showy manicure. A couple days ago I wanted to wear a neon polish, but I just couldn't decide wich one. I was looking though my manicure photos and bumped into some gradient effect manicure. That was it. I decided to make a neon gradient manicure.





I know, there's polish on my cuticles. I sponged my nails to get this gradient effect and the hardest part of all is to clean the polish around the nails. I'm still wearing this polish and I don't have polish on my cuticles anymore. They just wear off after a couple days.

Would you ever wear such a bright and very obvious manicure? What is your notd today?

4 comments:

  1. dat heb je super leuk gedaan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Als ik deze nailart zie krijg ik hawai kriebels. Onwijs leuk.
    Liefs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a really cool gradient! I just did one on my blog with orange and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, dit ziet er echt superleuk uit!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete