Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tag: How Fake Are You?


I was searching around, reading some blogs, when I bumped into this How Fake Are You tag. Hhm, interesting to read what people say about themselves. Let's put the test on me! See how fake I am!


Have you ever had cosmetic surery?
I've had refractive surgery. For the ones who don't know; refractive surgery is eye surgery. I lasik lasered my eyes a couple years ago. I started wearing glasses when I was 9 years old. My eyes got really bad after the age of 13. When I was 16 my diopter was -7,50 and -8,00 and I switched on to contact lenses. After two/three years I couldn't wear my lenses anymore because of hayfever. I always struggled with my eyes being infected. I didn't wanted to go back to glasses, I hated them so much. And having such a bad diopter I just couldn't see a thing without my glasses.
I always talked about eye laser surgery since I got my glasses, so I went to some information sessions about laser surgery. Then I really decided I wanted to laser my eyes and after a few tests my eyes seemed to be perfect for lasik laser surgery and a few weeks after those tests I finally got my eyes done.

Pinned Image

Do you use fake lashes?
Sometimes when I'm going out at night and with Halloween or Carnaval.

Do you wear a weave or hair extensions?
No. My hairtexture and length is just the way I like it.

Do you use makeup every day?
When I go to work I wear makeup because I have to look representative. When I go to school I mostly wear makeup. Sometimes I have days when I don't like to wear makeup so I don't wear any. Also when I'm in a rush in the morning I'd like to skip my makeup.
When I'm a day off I like wearing no makeup. Just as when I'm on vacation. 

Would you consider cosmetic surgery?
Reconstructive surgery, yes. Aestethic or cosmetic surgery, no. I don't have the need to. I'm not completely satisfied with my body, but that's the way I look and I am. I accepted who I am and I'm fine with it. Even with my big belly, saggy boobs, flat butt, crooked nose and no cheekbones.

d5d36097 INGLOT Pure Pigment Eye Shadow

Could you live without makeup?
Could I live without it? Sure. I could definitly live without makeup on my face. Would I really do it? No. I love the different colors, pigmentation and experimenting with makeup.

Do you wear false nails?
No. I really like seeing false nails with awesome nail art. My natural nails are the length I like. They break a lot, but nails grow, after two weeks my nails are long again and I don't mind waiting those two weeks.

Do you dye your hair?
Yes. I started dying my hair when I was 8 or 9 years old. My mom is a hairdresser and always dyed my hair when I was little. Mostly with the reason because she still had to learn how to dye hair and dye highlights and lowlights. I wanted to dye my hair and my mom approved me being her guinea pig. I dye my hair ever since. At the beginning, the first few year, I just had highlights. Last winter I had a pink dip dye.  Right now my hair is brown. I just like to experiment with different haircolors.

Do you use a sunbed?
Yes. In the winter I'm very pale and my mom has her own sunbed at home so I use her sunbed to tan. I tan very fast so once every month is more than enough for me. When spring starts I stop tanning and when the winter begins I start tanning.

Do you use selftanners?
Not right now. I have tried a few selftanners a couple years back. They never worked for me. Selftanner that were supposed to stay on your skin without washing off, I always could wash it off in the shower. Even when I scrubbed my skin before applying the selftanner. Just haven't had enough positive results to keep using selftanners.

Pinned Image

Do you have tattoos?
No. I have considered getting one. But I still live at home and my mom is against tattoos. Since she still pays my school and I live at home without paying my mom for food or shelter I just do what she says. I think if I come home with a tatt my mom could kick me out or say I have to pay everything myself, which I can't at this moment. When I live on my own I'm getting a tattoo. My first one will be for my mom and grandma for everything they've done for me in life.

I think I did quit okay. I scored three yesses and two sometimes. It could have been worse. I know some Youtube gurus would score a yes on almost every question. Which means fake as hell. But my results are, I think, resonable. What do you think of my score? What would you score? 

Pictures from sourcesource and source.

3 comments:

  1. Je resultaten zijn prima. Je bent absoluut niet fake.
    Leuke tag om te lezen.
    Liefs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its an interesting tag, but I kind of disagree with using 'fake' in the physical sense to determine fake as a person, if that makes sense. I mean if someone is plastic surgeried into the next year, but they're a real, wonderful person, then I wouldn't say theyre fake - if that makes sense! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe... that is quite an interesting article.......

    ReplyDelete