Friday, December 21, 2012

Winterlicious Tag

Snow In London

It's December 21st. That means here in Europe, the meteorology winter has officially started today. I love winter: We have Christmas, New Years Eve, lots of Birthdays, my own Birthday and Carnival in just one season! Time for the Winterlicious tag. :D


1. Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
I'll take all my favorites and make a top 3 of them. First polish is my black polish from Max. Second one is a classic red nail polish from Miss Helen, and third is For Audrey from China Glaze. They all remind me of this time of year. Black is for the dark days, red is for christmas and the blue polish is for the snow(snow is white but you know what I mean).

2. Favorite Winter lip product?
Probably my plain and colorless lipbalm from Vaseline.

3. Most worn Winter clothing piece?
My favorite winter clothing piece is actually something I should be kinda ashamed of. It's my thick and warm purple vest from school, it has my school logo on it.


Seethrough Glass Ornament w/ Lights

4. Most worn Winter accessory?
My fingerless knitted blue gloves with faux fur. The faux fur looks exactly like the faux fur on my winterjacket. I love it, and it's very soft!

5. Favorite winter scent/candle?
Vanilla. No matter what time of year it is. Vanilla will always be my favorite scent.

6. Favorite Winter beverage?
Hot soy chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows! Yum!


Starbucks!


7. All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
Home Alone and Love Actually are my favorite Christmas movies!

8. Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
I have a few:
Darlene Love - Winter Wonderland
Bryan Adams - Christmas Time
Wham! - Last Christmas
The Crystals - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Jackson 5 - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
Gene Autry - Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
José Feliciano - Feliz Navidad

9. Favorite Holiday food/treat?
I don't really have a favorite Christmas treat. I do have a favorite treat for our Saint Nicholas but that's early December, when it's fall. So, that doesn't count. Oh, I do have a favorite treat for New Years Eve! Those are apple fritters and Dutch donuts. Hmm.. delish! I could just have one of each right now. :D




10. What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
I love the Christmas trend where the tree is decorated with multi-colored lights, old, for some sentimental and colorfull ornaments. I love it! I also love all the other Christmastrend this year, but the colorfull theme with all those colorfull and ugly ornaments are really my thing.

11. What's at the top of your Christmas list?
A cute, nice, loving boyfriend would be the best gift ever! If that only could be true, haha. I'm thinking about the things I asked for Christmas. I asked a centain pair of earrings, that's it. I actually didn't asked that much. 

12. What are your plans for the holidays this year?
- I don't know what I'm going to do this year for Christmaseve. Mostly I don't do anything on Christmaseve. 
- We're going to my not-so-beloved grandma at the first day of Christmas. Since I only see her three times a year I'll always be nice to her.. if I can. 
- On the second day of Christmas I'm going to a circus with my family. My mom thought it was fun to go to the circus with Christmas. I don't know where she gets the idea it would be fun. I hate the circus, I have it even more when they use animals. Animals are not made and meant to be in a circus! I think this one is with animals.. that's going to be fun. *sarcasm* In the evening we are having dinner with my grandma. 
- At New Years Eve I'm going to a good friend who lives in the same street as I. She has a party at her house. No, actually, her mom and dad are having a party and asked if I wanted to come. They said I could come early, before it all starts, if I want too.

The questions: 

1. Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
2. Favorite Winter lip product?
3. Most worn Winter clothing piece?
4. Most worn Winter accessory?
5. Favorite winter scent/candle?
6. Favorite Winter beverage?
7. All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
8. Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
9. Favorite Holiday food/treat?
10. What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
11. What's at the top of your Christmas list?
12. What are your plans for the holidays this year?

I tag everyone who feels free to do this tag!! Happy Doomsday ;D

2 comments:

  1. Hey, new follower from the followers to friends blog party. I love Home Alone and vanilla is also my fave scent. :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke tag en leuk ingevuld :D Ik heb nu wel zin in die oliebollen <3

    ReplyDelete