Friday, December 17, 2010

Tag: 25 Random Questions!

25 Random Questions!


1. Do you have any pets?
No, I am highly allergic to animals. I had a hamster and a rabbit when I was younger but that didn’t work. I wish I wasn't allergic to animals, because I love animals and I would like to have a dog. But I just cannot have pets.

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
Remote control, cup of tea and my laptop.

3. What's the weather like right now?
It’s snowing for the last couple of weeks, and so it is right now.

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
Yes.. I have not ‘crashed’, if you wanna say it like that but I did bumped into a car when I was parking. And that parkingincidend happend twice.

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
7.30 A friend texted me if we went with her car to school or mine. I decided to stay home, haha.
6. When was the last time you showered?
This morning..

7. What was the last movie you saw?
Matilda.. It was on tv the day before yesterday. I was babysitting and the kids wanted to see the movie.

8. What does your last text message say?
“Yeah I think I'll be home soon from school. But I have to mail some stuff at school cause we don't have internet at home at the moment. Didn't passed on the mathtest yesterday. Have a nice holiday! Xx”

9. What's your ringtone?
Umbrella from the Baseballs!

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes.. I’ve almost seen whole Europe! And I've been to Australia, Turkey and Malaysia.

11. Do you like sushi?
Do I like sushi? I L.O.V.E. sushi!

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
At Jumbo.

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No not really to fall asleep faster but I did took some medication for travelling. I always get sick when I’m on the bus or in a plane and the medication makes you act slower. And I fell asleep after taking the travelling medication.

14. How many siblings do you have?
I have 1 younger brother Nick.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Laptop.

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
22, I’m getting old!

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
I wore glasses since I was 8. When I was 16 I got contacts, after a few years my eyes got infected and when it got better the infection came back. And this never stopped so I couldn’t wear my contacts anymore but I didn’t want to wear my glasses anymore. Then I made the decision to lasik laser my eyes. So now I don’t need glasses or contacts anymore!

18. Do you color your hair?
Yes. My hair is almost black, which I don’t like cause with black hair I look like a foreigner so I dye my own hair chocolate brown with blonde highlights.

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Do my homework. Spend some money! Later this day I'm going to see Burlesque with my mom.

20. When was the last time you cried?
Two weeks ago in class. We were looking a documentary about the Cross-the-line project.

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
I don’t like pizza that much so I don’t have a perfect topping.

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
None, I am a vegetarian.

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yes.. regular. I even had times I haven’t had a sleep for 3 days!

24. What is your eye color?
Light brown. In the summer when the sun is shining bright in my eyes they even look greenish.

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yes, I can. Pepsi is so much sweeter that regular coke. I always drink coke if it’s about cola. Not that I drink sodas very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment