Monday, January 24, 2011

Birthday Nail Of The Day: Purple Circles

Happy birthday to me,
happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday dear Stephanie!
Happy birthday to me!

So.. what day is this? Haha.
Just a quick nail of the day. Since a while I stopped using Konad and other stamping nailart. I don't know why but I thought my birthday was a nice day to do a stamping nailart on my nails and this is what I came with.

The basecolor I used is Spontaneous from China Glaze, a creamy purple color wich I love. Over the purple I painted Fairy Dust, also from CG. Then I stamped on these little circles that reminds me of the 1970s. For the stamping polish I used Black Pearl from Konad. The image is not from Konad but from a new plate from Essence. The imageplates from Essence do not have a number so I cannot tell you which one it is the only thing I can tell you about the imageplate is that the other images on it are also a little bit retro-style like this one.

 Daylight

With flash 

No comments:

Post a Comment