Tuesday, August 02, 2011

FOTM: Turquoise & Caicos


So this is a favorite of the month wich is not really a favorite of the month. Because I'm travelling right now I picked a few polishes I could wear for the upcoming few weeks. One of those polishes is Turquoise & Caicos from Essie.

Turquoise & Caicos is a beautiful aqua turquoise mint color. The polish has a cream finish. (As you can see in, still, an old Essie bottle. Well, it's not realy that old or different than the previous bottles.)

Okay, onto the polish itself. The polish dried a little slowlier than I expected and I needed three coats of this polish! So it took a little while. I've worn this polish before and I also took some pictures of the polish. (I always take pictures when I put a polish on my nails, even when I wear it several times a month.)



This first picture above is only with one coat. Don't mind the blue pencil on my pinky. Second picture is with three coats of Turquoise & Caicos.

I took these pictures right before I left for my summerjob. Then I got the message not to wear any polish on my hands/nails/fingers. Only on your toes because my toes will not be visible for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment