Friday, September 02, 2011

Tag: 15 Weird Questions

This tag is been going around on the internet for a month right now. Well, at least, I think it's a month, and as you know I like doing tags.. so here are 15 weird questions and my awnsers.

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
My family calls me just Steph or Stephke. Nothing special.

2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I always crack my bones: my toes, foot, ankle, knees, hips, fingers, back/spine, jaw.. you name it!

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Till last year I was extremely claustrofobic. I'm still claustrofobic but I overcame my fear of elevators. It's not that I like elevators right now, but I dare to take the elevator when I'm with another person.. a huge different than taking the staircase to the 13th floor.
Oh, and I'm terrified of spiders; arachnophobia.

4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?Secretly? The songs I love to blast and belt out when I'm alone I will blast and belt when I'm not alone too.

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?Watching people brag about themselves! Ugh, get lost!

6. What's one of your nervous habits?
When I'm nervous I always tap with my finger..

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I sleep in the middle.. I have a single bed(my room is very tiny).

8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?My first stuffed animal was/is a rabbit called Stampertje. My mom made it for me when she was pregnant of me. I still have my first stuffed animal.. it looks like I have never touched it.

9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
I always order something else than before..

10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?Apply heat protective. I'm just too lazy to use heat protective for my hair.

11. Which way do you face in the shower?I face every way.. with my back against the shower, with my left side, right side, with my face against the shower.

12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I think the word "weird", in this situation, hasn't got the same meaning for every person. I mean I'm very flexible which is normal to me. I can do the split.. is that weird? I can move my ears, separately. I can lay my hand flat on a platform and still lift my fingers two inches.

13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?I love everything from McDonalds!! Only not the burgers.. I don't eat meat.

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?Better late than never show up.

15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?In the summer a shirt or just my underwear. In the winter, haha, some pants with a shirt, and mostly a vest.. I know, very charming!

Tadaa! That's it. I'm done with the 15 Weird Questions tag. I hope you liked it because now I'm tagging you all! If you did this tag, I'd like to see/read it, so you're now alloud to link your article in the comment section. :D

xoxo Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment