Sunday, December 25, 2011

NOTD: Merry Christmas 2011!



Edit: Something went wrong with publishing this article. I set the date for this article on the first day of Christmas 2010, haha.

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you have a wonderful time with your beloved ones.
So, today just a quick nail of the day. The nails I'm wearing right now for Christmas. Sometimes I'm really lazy and lax at doing nailart myself, so this year I just used fimo canes and something that is quit new to me.


The nail polish color I used is Starboard from China Glaze. Just as two different fimo canes. One, on my pinky, is a snowman, and a present on my middlefinger.
As you can see, I also added something else; waterslide decals. On my ringfinger I had a Christmasthingy(I don't know it's name in English, sorry) and on my pointerfinger I had gingerbreadman, on my left hand. On my pointerfinger of my right hand I had Rudolph. I'll try to make a tutorial on decals soon, how to make and use them!

How do your nails look like this Christmas, a fun self made nail art or just a plain but beautiful nail polish?

1 comment:

  1. Wel een beetje laat maar toch leuk dat je deze nog hebt geplaatst. Deze is echt zo leuk.
    Liefs, xxx

    ReplyDelete