Friday, March 02, 2012

Day #6 Violet Nails


Violet.. or just purple. I have a love hate relationship with this color. I love the color itself, it's so pretty. Purple eyeshadow seems to be very pretty with brown eyes. I have tons of purple eyeshadow, I love it, but I never wear it. Just like purple nail polish. Everytime I put a coat of purple polish on my nails I have to take it off right away. I love, love, love the color, but I don't have anything that fits purple, and it's doesn't look that pretty when I wear it.





The purple I'm wearing right here is Spontaneous from China Glaze. A nice creme polish that applies wonderful. The color itself is pretty but it's very plain to me. Just as the blue manicure, I wanted to add something on top. Then I added a layer of Hello Holo, a special effect topcoat from Essence. I like the effect of the topcoat. The special polish looks really holographic from a distance. I just son't really like this whole manicure. Maybe it's the purple, I think so, maybe it's the holographic topcoat, I doubt that.

How many days do you think I had this purple manicure? Honest. Only a few hours. I don't know what it is but I just can't wear a purple polish.

5 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke combinatie.
    Liefs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik heb beide lakjes, mooie combinatie zeg :) nou heb ik zin om mijn nagels te lakken ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dit zijn leuke kleuren zeg! Je hebt ze ook heel mooi op de foto gezegd. Leuke blog heb je, ik volg je! Liefs, Gerrianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete