Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Nicole by OPI 'A Million Sparkles'




As you all know I recently purchased my two very first Nicole by OPI polishes. I'm in love with them already! First I wanted to show you my favorite of those two polishes, A Million Sparkles.




A Million Sparkles, a multi glitter polish from Nicole by OPI. My first polish from Nicole by OPI. And gosh, I love the polish! It has little round blue glitters, small bar glitters in blue, round golden glitters and larger bar glitters in pink, all in a clear base.
Great polish! But who is this Nicole by OPI? Nicole by OPI is recognised as the sister brand of OPI. It's designed for the younger fashion forward audience. The brand and polishes is manufactured and designed using the same ingredients of OPI.





On the first few pictures you see A Million Sparkles on my nails. Just the polish itself with nothing fancy underneath. The glitters won't spread even when you apply it. Doesn't look that great on top of bare nail, but it looks gorgeous with a blue polish as a base color.





Here you see A Million Sparkles on top of Caribbean Blue, a polish from the Essence Show Your Feet Collection. The blue base polish really gives the glitters more justice. The golden and the pink glitters pop and the blue glitters really fit the blue polish underneath.

The quality of the polish is great. The polish on it's own, without any basecoat or base color, lasted me a minimum of 5 days. After 5 day's I had to took the polish off my nails. 

A Million Sparkles, a great polish that lasts a couple days, more than enough for me since I always switch nail colors within two or three days. What do you think of this glittery polish? 

No comments:

Post a Comment