Thursday, May 02, 2013

Spring Tag 2013


I know, I know. I haven't done a blog article in forever. As you may know I had some troubles with my computer AND laptop. My computer doesn't work anymore and it can't be fixed, and my laptop just got back from repair. Yay! Now I can finally blog again. Probably not as much as I used to since I just started my last quarter year of school but I'll do my best to post as many articles as I can. O, and I deleted all my Project Pan articles. I decided those didn't really fit my blog.
As for spring(since this is the Spring Tag), I haven't seen much spring weather over here the last couple weeks. For instance, a couple weeks ago it still snowed, crazy! Yesterday was a good spring day; the sun shined all day. I fell asleep in the sun yesterday and even got a little sun burn. I never get a sun burn! Okay, I'm wandering off. Let's start the questions!

1. Favorite spring nail polish?
If you know me, you know I can not pick a favorite nail polish. Not even one color for this spring. I do have to say that all the polishes I'm wearing lately are pastel or neons.

2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
I'm rocking a Glam Shine lipgloss from L'Oréal. I don't know what the color is called but it's a pink gloss with golden reflections. Really pretty!


3. Show us your favorite spring dress!
I don't wear dresses when it's spring. I only wear them in the summer so I'll just pick my favorite all time dress which is my H&M floral dress from two years back. I'm still totally in love with it!

4. What's your favorite flower?
I don't know much about flowers, but I find roses pretty.

5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?
My bright neon scarf and my rose golden hoop earrings.


6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
I really, really, really like.. no love all trends for this season. I totally love 90s fashion so I'm very excited about the trends that are coming back from that time. They remind me of elemantary school and how everything was still peaceful: High low clothing, platform sneakers, scrunchies, neon, pastel, studs, aztec prints, denim shorts, reflect sunglasses, rose golden accessories, jumpsuits.. you name it, I love it!

7. Favorite spring candle?
I'm not much of a candle burner when it's spring. I do love scenting my room with stone and oil scents. My favorite scents are citronella, peach, strawberry and apple.

8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
Be Delicious from DKNY, Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo and La Petite Robe Noir from Guerlain are my absolute favorite!

9. What is spring like where you live?
Spring is spring, haha. Weather is alway different. Like I said, in the beginning of this spring we had snow. After the snow we had lots of rain, and now the weather is good and how spring has to be in my imagination; sun, sun and sun. But this is Holland so we'll never know when the first rain shower is coming again. Probably, but let's not hope, very soon.


10. What's your favorite thing about spring?
May break! (Our spring break) Every school has a break of one or two weeks at the end of April and/or beginning of May. Oh, and all the holidays! Easter, Ascention, Pentecost and of course, not to forget, Queensnight and Queensday.. which was last monday night and tuesday, check my Qday nails above! Well, actually from now on it's gonna be Kingsnight and -day. 

11. Are you a spring cleaner?
Yes and no. I love to clean everything when it's spring, just to start a new season all fresh and fruity. But a couple hours after my cleaning my room is just as a mess as before I started cleaning.

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
Not really. Me and two other friends from school wanted to go to London but we had to cancel due to a school camp those two friends had to work for. Finally they didn't even had to go to that school camp. Sucks, I know but I'm going to Mexico this summer which is much more awesome than London. Maybe we're going to London or New York next year.


The questions:
1. Favorite spring nail polish?
2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
3. Show us your favorite spring dress!
4. What's your favorite flower?
5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?
6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
7. Favorite spring candle?
8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
9. What is spring like where you live?
10. What's your favorite thing about spring?
11. Are you a spring cleaner?
12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?


How is your spring so far? O, and if you wanna do the Spring tag, please do and leave a link to it down below. I love to read yours! Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment