Friday, February 17, 2012

Tag: My Nail Polish Obsession!


I love doing tags! I haven't done one since Christmas. Time for me to do another one. And what better tag for me than an nail polish tag like this! My nail polish obsession!

1. What's your favorite nail polish company?
My favorite polishes are from Catrice. Not really just a nail polish company but a cosmetics brand. Catrice has such great polishes for very little money. The brand comes with new polishes each spring and winter, they have tons of different polishes to choose from and they have the best dupes. Sold Out Forever is the best dupe for Chanels Jade polish.

2. Glitter or no glitter?
I love glitter polishes, but glitter is very hard to get off of your nails, and I don't have enough patience to remove glitter. So, no. I'd rather have a beautiful polish with glass flecks.

3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?
I own polishes from all three nail polish companies but China Glaze has my heart. My first polish I purchased from a webshop was from China Glaze, Pink Voltage. China Glaze polishes are better available for me and the prices is better than OPI or Essie, quality is a different story, but I don't really mind.

4. When do you change your nail polish?
I change my polish every sundayevening and tuesday or wednesday, depends on how the polish and my hands look like. Friday and saturday are my no polish days.

5. What's your favorite color on your nails?
Probably any coral/apricot color. I just love those colors on my nails.

6. Darks or Brights?
Brights! The brighter the better! I even wear brights in the winter, gives me a spring and summer feeling. I rarely wear dark polishes.


7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
Walk On Air from Catrice Hidden World LE. This polish was my most worn polish from the month of January. I still wear it. I think I'm in love.

8. Matte Nails--In or Out?
Out. I never got the whole matte finish for nails. I do own a matte topcoat but the whole effect is gone after you washed your hands a couple times. I just like my nail polish glossy.


9. French Manicure?
Sometimes. I like a french, looks very classic. I'd probably wear a french manicure for my wedding. No, I'm not getting married soon, I'm just saying. :D

10. Favorite Winter Color?
I don't really have a favorite winter color. Just because I also/only wear bright non-winter polishes all year long.  My polishes aren't really season related.

And, and.. Like the tag? I you do, tag, your it! Feel free to do this tag on your own blog. If you do this tag, leave a link behind in the comment section below, so I can read yours as well.

The questions:
1. What's your favorite nail polish company?
2. Glitter or no glitter?
3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?
4. When do you change your nail polish?
5. What's your favorite color on your nails?
6. Darks or Brights?
7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
8. Matte Nails--In or Out?
9. French Manicure?
10. Favorite Winter Color?

No comments:

Post a Comment