Tuesday, October 02, 2012

FOTM: China Glaze 'Electrify'


The polishes from the China Glaze Hunger Games collection are available since a while and when the collection just came out I didn't really had the needs to purchase a polish from that collection. Not too long ago I was browsing around the web looking for swatches from the HG collection. O, my gosh! I needed to have Electrify and I purchased the polish right away. 






I'm a huge fan of glitter polishes and this polish looked amazing on pictures. Once I got the polish it was more beautiful than I had seen on the internet. Electrify is a clear base polish with hex red glitters and small hex glitters in golden. The polish reminds me of fire because of the combination of the red and gold. This polish "represents" District 5 which is known to give Panem electricity.





I'd wore the polish twice. The first time I wore them just on my bare nails, and the second time on top of Too Too Hot from Essie. I have to day I like the polish more when swatched on my bare nails. The polish is a real eye-catcher, I got a bunch of positive comments and questions on this glitter polish. No wonder I'm making this polish my favorite of the month.
The durability when you wear the polish is great. The polish stays on for a minimum of 5 days without chipping.

1 comment:

  1. Al topper vind ik hem erg mooi. Gewoon alleen op de nagels vind ik hem wat minder.
    Liefs, xxx

    ReplyDelete