Tuesday, July 09, 2013

My Ombré Manicures: Cute or Not?


I've done a tutorial on how to make your own ombré nails not too long ago. I love wearing ombré nails. I can mix and match different colors to my own likings. Here I'll show you a couple of my omrbé nails. Some are a hugh failure, but other may be cute. 

I also mention every single nail polish used on my manicure, in order from cuticle to free edge.


China Glaze Pool Party, Flip Flop Fantasy and Yellow Polka Dot Bikini. One of my favorite manicures.


Essie Knockout Pout, some old lilac nail polish from the L'Oréal Opale collection and China Glaze For Audrey.


My ombré manicure with two nail polishes instead of the regular three. OPI La Paz-Itively Hot and H&M Fashionista. And as you can see this was before I discovered scotch tape, haha.


Essie Too Too Hot, NYC Timeless Tangerine and HEMA #76. This was a huge failure. You can see pieces of the cosmetic sponge on my nails. What was I thinking.


Max Black, China Glaze Pelican Gray and Essie Blanc. This was after a few days. I used my Max topcoat, which isn't really thick, doesn't cover much and doesn't really give a shine. Hey, it was only 70 cent!


All from China Glaze; Pool Party, Flip Flop Fantasy and Sun Worshiper


I used all neon nail polishes for this manicure, which you cannot tell at all! I used, all from China Glaze; Pool Party, Yellow Polka Dot Bikini and Towel Boy Toy

No comments:

Post a Comment